Simple and intuitive software focusing on usability & people, not paper.
Reduce meeting preparation time with automated IDG.
Critical patient KPIs to help tell their story.
Data flows from the patient’s chart.
Easily access information to make patient care decisions.
Spend more time with patients, less time on documentation.
Patients and their families are what matter most. Curantis enables clinicians to stay focused on patient care while creating strong, defensible documentation.
- Personalized Dashboard – Manage your day with a personalized dashboard and calendar.
- Individualized Care Planning – Build patient care plans that stay up to date with every visit.
- Simplified IDG/IDT – Reduce IDG/IDT prep time using data that flows from visits and the patient chart.
- Personalize care plans through the use of pre-loaded and customizable goals and interventions.
- Receive notifications and alerts when a patient’s status changes.
- Increase compliance of state and federal regulations with the easy to follow visit workflows.
- Document visits while online or offline.
Improve operational efficiency without sacrificing patient care.
Hospice administrators are challenged to balance quality of care and operational efficiency.With Curantis, gain the insights you need to increase efficiency while providing excellent patient care.
- Real-Time Reporting – Access relevant data with real-time reporting.
- Operational Insights – Make operational decisions based on in-depth analytics.
- Configurability – Configure workflows based on your needs.
- Manage schedules through flexible scheduling options.
- Write and manage orders with ease.
For Quality and Compliance
Stay compliant without cumbersome workflows.
Make quality and compliance easier and more straightforward. Curantis provides guardrails through compliance-driven workflows anyone can use.
- CMS Quality Measures – Ensure excellent care through analysis of CMS quality measures.
- Track Visits & Recertifications – Track completion of Face-to-Face Visits and Recertifications.
- Simplified Hospice Aide Supervision – Guarantee timely supervision of Hospice Aides.
- Guarantee all patient care plans are up to date with every visit.
- Monitor volunteer hours to meet the 5% requirement.
- Fill HIS records automatically based on clinical documentation.
Simplify billing and cut down on rejected claims.
Billing coordinators are overwhelmed with payer requirements and financial regulations. Curantis includes a simple, flexible billing system that ensures a higher claim acceptance rate.
- Simplified Billing Process – Generate claims with simple billing workflows.
- Customized Payer Profiles – Create custom profiles that meet individual payer requirements.
- Billing Verification – Identify and resolve billing issues using the billing verification process.
- Post payments by electronically processing 835s.
- Track outstanding payments through real-time reports.
- Generate NOEs and NOTRs automatically based on the payer requirements.
For IT Professionals
Rely on built-in HIPPA-compliant security.
Hospice IT professionals have to maintain trustworthy cybersecurity. Curantis uses cutting-edge security technologies to keep data safe.
- HIPPA-Compliant – Maintain security through the HIPPA-compliant AWS ecosystem.
- Interoperability – Boost efficiency using either file-based or RESTful API integrations.
- Third Party Audited – Trust a validated, externally reviewed platform.
Better Care, Anywhere, Anytime.
We created the Curantis Solutions with its end users in mind – caregivers.
Our mission is to give hospice and palliative caregivers the tools, support, and confidence they need to focus on giving excellent care to their patients.